Military Discharges

military discharges

Upgrading Discharges

Upgrading discharges to improve veterans’ benefits refers to the process of upgrading a less-than-honorable discharge to a more favorable discharge.

Military Records Correction

Military Records Correction

The Board of Corrections of Military Records (BCMR) is a federally-authorized agency that provides corrections and updates to military records.


Medical Discharges

One of the most difficult situations service members may face comes from injuries or a medical condition that impacts their ability to perform their military duties.

Edward M. Farmer is a U.S. Army veteran and an experienced VA attorney in DuPage County Illinois. The majority of his career has been dedicated to assisting veterans with legal issues nationwide. Call toll-free at 1 (800) 700-4174.

We’re Ready to Listen

Contact us today at 1 (800) 700-4174 or fill out the form below to schedule a FREE initial consultation

    I have read and understand the Disclaimer.