The U.S. Navy’s Judge Advocate General Corps, Defense Service Office Southeast, presented Edward M. Farmer a Letter of Appreciation for providing expert testimony and advice in support of Administrative Separation Boards. His knowledge helped the Navy’s JAG Officers and the Board members better understand the potential impact a less than honorable discharge can have on the benefits, career, and quality of life of Sailors.
- A Guide to Discharges & Their Impact on VA Benefits
- VETERANS AND MEDICAL CANNABIS: TOP TIPS FOR OBTAINING YOUR ILLINOIS MEDICAL CANNABIS CARD
- 7 Actions You Can Take to Prevent Your VA Rating from Being Reduced
- U.S. Navy’s Defense Service Office Southeast Awards Edward M. Farmer a Letter of Appreciation.
- Edward M. Farmer Discusses Small Business with Veterans