The U.S. Navy’s Judge Advocate General Corps, Defense Service Office Southeast, presented Edward M. Farmer a Letter of Appreciation for providing expert testimony and advice in support of Administrative Separation Boards. His knowledge helped the Navy’s JAG Officers and the Board members better understand the potential impact a less than honorable discharge can have on the benefits, career, and quality of life of Sailors.
- Flare-ups and Functional Loss: Obtaining a Higher VA Rating for Your Service-Connected Joint Disabilities.
- What 2017 Has Brought for Seniors, Veterans and Persons with Disabilities
- VA APPEALS MODERNIZATION: THE NEW THREE-TRACK APPROACH.
- Increased Use of Opioid Painkillers Can Lead to New Battle for Veterans
- DISABILITY COMPENSATION FOR SECONDARY CONDITIONS CAUSED BY DIABETES