The U.S. Navy’s Judge Advocate General Corps, Defense Service Office Southeast, presented Edward M. Farmer a Letter of Appreciation for providing expert testimony and advice in support of Administrative Separation Boards. His knowledge helped the Navy’s JAG Officers and the Board members better understand the potential impact a less than honorable discharge can have on the benefits, career, and quality of life of Sailors.
Have a question?
Complete the form below to hear from an experienced veterans’ attorney.
- Court Rules Blue Water Navy Veterans are Entitled to Agent Orange Benefits
- RISK FOR INFECTION, INCLUDING PNEUMONIA AND LEGIONNAIRES’ DISEASE, IN THE VETERANS’ NURSING HOME SETTING
- Compensation Available to Servicemembers’ For Violations of the Military Lending Act
- Your Loved One Has Bedsores. Who can Help?
- A Veteran’s Guide to Renting vs. Buying